Are you excited?
Previous versions will no longer be able to connect to the Server. Better update the game!
- If you use the Launcher, then the game will update automatically (and if it does not, restart the Launcher. Does not help? Maybe your Antivirus is stopping the download - try the manual download)
- If you do the whole thing yourself, head over to the "Download Client"-page, and download the newest Version (v 0.8.07).
Here's what changed. A detailed list with information for most of the bugs is posted here.
- FIXED: Crash on Game Exit after using Gearfield
- FIXED: Crash during Loadout change with Gearfield
- FIXED: Treasure chests with keys would sometimes spawn as if they were already opened
- FIXED: Locked doors could open without ever being opened by player
- FIXED: Treasure chests could appear opened without ever having been opened
- FIXED: Enemies won't spawn under certain conditions
- FIXED: Chests could be opened (and doors opened, signs read, etc.) from across gaps
- FIXED: Tiles that hurt (lava, spiky floors, etc.) would hurt player too soon
- FIXED: It was possible to get stuck in a door if it closed in an event
- FIXED: Some [HOLD] conditions did not work as expected
- FIXED: Cannot move ontop of block that fell down
- FIXED: Blocks pushed appear to hover
- FIXED: Sound from pushing block sometimes continued playing
- FIXED: Bridges did not spawn correctly when used in combination with fenced tiles
- FIXED: Bridges did not appear if gaps (fields with no tiles) had a height set in Room Editor
If it makes you feel better, one of my own Dungeons ("Mental Maze") suffered the same fate - it can now be played. It's pretty big. Better remember where locked doors are.