If you use the launcher, the game will update itself next time you start it. Otherwise, you'll have to update manually, by redownloading the current version from the Download Client page! (The link will only work if you're logged in - you'll find it in the Top Bar after logging in)
Previous versions will no longer be able to connect. So you gotta update!
We have deployed a hotfix: If you have updated in the past ~2hours, you may encounter problems when the new tiles are used (Error-code E-DD-GRP). If so, please redownload the update. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Here's the most important changes:
- FIXED: Player would respawn in an incorrect position after falling
- FIXED: Enemies would be placed on the center of a tile when changing heights, resulting in unnatural movement
- FIXED: Some passive Orbs increased player health past their Endurance-value
- FIXED: Leaving a dungeon from the ingame menu would cause a logout
- Added more tiles
- Fixed an issue where the wrong sounds where played while moving on certain tiles
- Fixed the EE-DD-GRP bug.
- Some small issues that could cause subsequent crashes were fixed
- Several small changes and fixes
That's right, more tiles available! We'll be adding them to the shop soon. They're all part of a swamp-set, so it is now easier to make themed dungeons!