This version brings two requested features, and preparations for the next big thing. Can you contain your excitement while reading through the patch notes?
If you use the launcher, the game will update itself next time you start it. Otherwise, you'll have to update manually, by redownloading the current version from the Download Client page! (The link will only work if you're logged in - you'll find it in the Top Bar after logging in)
Previous versions will no longer be able to connect. So you gotta update!
Here's what changed:
- A new feature allows subscribers to increase difficulty, for greater rewards
- Equipped Gear and Orbs is now saved server-side, so no more re-equipping
- Slightly decreased gear droprates
- FIXED: It was possible to get stuck when moving down a ladder close to a heightened tile or wall
- FIXED: It was possible to move through the pillar-decoration items
- FIXED: Some equipped items would not appear visually on player
- FIXED: Bridge-tiles at a height of just one higher than the player would be walked through instead of on
- FIXED: Under certain circumstances, it was possible to get OOB using chests or other items on heightened tiles making up stairs
- FIXED: Karky can grab the player through walls
- FIXED: The game would sometimes crash when asking Chardonney to summon Hint Ghosts
- FIXED: There was a small 2-frame window where a player death would not stop sounds from wizard attacks.
- FIXED: If a user had only few Orbs, sometimes unassigned orb-slot images would appear at the top of the screen on the Orb Selection screen
- FIXED: Gearfield would crash or result in very unpredictable behaviour when the storage approached full status
- FIXED: Non-Subscription behaviour regarding the storage limit is now properly reflected ingame
- Screenshots are now placed in the "screenshots"-folder. Did you know you can take one with [F6]?
- FIXED: Particle effects would not disappear immediatly when switching rooms, or dying
- A crash related to several rotators at a heightened position has been fixed
- FIXED: Standing underneath a block that fell would not trigger the correct state, leaving the player stuck
If you have problems, or questions, we're here to help.