Be an Ass. Become a Legend.

tim
Homepage Hero
Topic Author

Leveling

Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:06 pm

One of the major challenges of these first tests is to balance leveling. You should have a good experience regarding the time you need to achieve a certain level. It would be really really helpful if you could, from time to time, post your level here, and the time you spent traversing dungeons. The level is shown in the upper left in the homepage-game-section, the time traversing dungeons can be found when you click on statistics->personal statistics on the homepage. The entry is called "Time played [h]" and is most likely not given in hours ;).

Thanks!

Knutsen
Newcomer

Re: Leveling

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:17 pm

Yesterday I managed to achieve level 2 and a half and I played somewhat around two hours. I feel satisfied with the progress - it feels neither slow nor fast for me. Especially when you a trying to get a grip on the game, do some exploring here and there and trying around, that's okay for me.
#teamred #redass

Bananajonez
Newcomer

Re: Leveling

Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Needed about 2 hours of playing time so reach lvl 2. Playing time itself is okay (should not be any longer) but the gap after getting 3 Points in strengt feels enourmus in fighting.