A new version is online. Unless you update, you won't be able to connect to the server.
If you use the Launcher, then it will automatically update the game for you (if it encounters trouble, verify the files or reinstall). If you prefer to do it manually, then you'll find the current version by clicking "Download Client" on the Homepage.
If you have problems with the update, let us know!
Here's the changelog:
- FIXED: Lifepoints do not increase after level-up unless relogged in
- Orb inventory now synchronizes correctly after every dungeon
- FIXED: Client crash when receiving unusual statistics
- FIXED: Could receive problematic Hint Ghost positions
- FIXED: Under rare circumstances, Dungeon statistics were skipped, even though the full interview was completed
- FIXED: For certain screen aspect ratios, elements of the Overworld were visibly clipped when moving downwards
- FIXED: Game softlocks when Karky has player grabbed and then dies during
- FIXED: Client crash when receiving Dungeon data with corrupt Bridge entries
- FIXED: Client would corrupt Overworld Dungeon data when it featured Hint Ghosts in unfortunate positions
- FIXED: Incorrect character alignment on Cursed-screen
- Tutorial dungeon is now brighter
- When reporting an issue, a local screenshot is now saved. It can then be uploaded on the webpage under the "Bug Report"-section
- Changed some default selections
- FIXED: Client would display health as zero even though player was still alive
- FIXED: It was possible to get stuck near the Hint Knight at the Forest Ruins
- Karky (Crab enemy) has been nerfed
- Added an "Invincible!"-indication to enemies that cannot be defeated normally
- This version adds a possible fix to the "Can't create texture" and "Can't create alpha" crashes
- The client sends now more automatic bug reports if it encounters incorrect situations
Personally, I found that the Launcher encounters trouble with AVG. If the launcher does not work, try the manual installation "by hand"!
Looking forward to your feedback and new dungeons!
All the best,